Thursday, April 21, 2016

Ancestry Has Updated New York, Wills and Probate records 1659 - 1999

Went to Ancestry today to see what is new.  They state they have updated their New York,

Wills and Probate Records 1659 -1999.

One of my head banging into the wall who lived in New York is 3rd great grandfather Levi Anderson 

born 1810 Schoharie , New York to David Anderson and Elfreda Belknap 

death 1858 Rome, Oneida , New York. This information came from one of his son's. 

There is a Levi Anderson who died who passed away in Rome New York 03 of January 1862.  

The Rome Citizen had an article of a Levi  Anderson being found frozen to death and that alcohol was a factor. 

He was married to my 3rd great grandfather Harriet Carpenter.  He was her 2nd of 3 husbands. 

I found no will listed in the New York for Levi. 

I am still searching for information on his life and death.  

Where is he buried. To be Continued



No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...