Saturday, April 16, 2016

Catherine (Beiler ) Elic Coleman I Found Photo of 3rd Great Grandmother

Working on several projects today one of them being family genealogy. 

I found a photo at the find a grave site that I had not seen before of Catherine. 



This is of my 3rd great grandmother Catherine Beiler Coleman. She married Alexander Elic Coleman. 

Family line is Grace Arthur Zion > Arthur Zion > Alta Hall ( married Perry Zion) Mabel Jane Coleman

 ( married Arthur Hall ) > John Henry Coleman ( married Alta Cheuvront ) > Catherine Beiler Alexander

 Elic Coleman.

You never know where you will find a new family photo. Photo looks to be tin type. 

This photo is of Alexander ( Elic ) Coleman and Catherine Beiler


No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...