Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tombstone Tuesday Perry Zion and Alta Hall Zion





For tombstone Tuesday I am remembering my paternal grandparents Perry Zion and Alta Hall Zion.

My grandpa Perry was born in Kendal Kansas to Jonathan Adam and Rachel Millsap Zion.

Grandpa Perry married Alta Hall and together they had 5 children.



They moved from Kansas to Craig Colorado were the last four children were born and then on to

Winlock, Washington where he raised his children and Angus Beef.

On December 21, 1958 Perry Glenn Zion passed away.

Alta was born to Arthur Hall and Mabel Jane (Coleman) Hall on June 26, 1892

 in Evansville, Wisconsin.

She died from cancer 21st February 1944 Winlock Washington




No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...