Thursday, April 21, 2016

Treasure Chest Thursday Photo Of Great Grandparents Arthur and Mabel ( Coleman ) Hall

Just this week a cousin of mine shared this wonderful old photo of my great grandparents Arthur and Mabel (Coleman) Hall and their three beautiful daughters my grandma Alta and her sisters Mae Belle and Pearl.  Want to read more about the Hall family clink on the Hall Link.



I know my cousin Judy granddaughter of  Mae Pearl treasures this old picture and I am so happy to now have a copy for my records.
Family Line
me ( Grace)
Arthur Zion 1921 - 2008 married Muriel Day
Alta Louise Hall Zion 1892 - 1944 married Perry Day
Arthur Reynolds Hall 1863 -1919  married Mabel Coleman
George Hall 1832 - 1892  married Louisa Mae Reynolds
John Jr. Hall 1802 - 1838 married Sally Grimes
John Hall 1767 - 1842 Elizabeth Stamford

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...